Saturday, September 18, 2004

17th September, 2004...

Itz 5:30am and I am awake already!
damn! I wish I could just sleep somore. but no!... I planned to wake up and study but slumberness took over ma wish. Got to preparing for the day you know it takes me hours. Hmm..wondering, I got to do my rituals and stuff, prepare ma day before steppin into it.
Hair done, makeup applied, an ironed pink shirt and black pants, a few glances at my bathroom mirror, a few shotz(not liquor man! who drinks this early man? - I took the shotz 'naywayz with ma digicam...of course!) and I am set for work...dammit - college.
Met some shortyz on ma way through the cafe, my hangout spot. and yeah! my dear Zah gave me a goodmorning hug...thankz cutie!...I could use that...hahaha. gave peace to ma homies and tsk....off to class I bounce.
LHH- 3rd floor:
Dear Mr. Siva, was late for class but tried to squeeze in stuff into the oblongata of some nerds...tough task man. HE was smart to notice the uneasiness so, he gave yurs truly some 5mins break...hahaha...not too short to down to lift and say "hi" to some budds down the cafe.
Times flies yeah and so did I. arriving in class just in time to meet him finish up some tuts.

Cafe- ground floor:
Thatzit!done with shitty classes. Fridays alwayz a fcuking boring day. Met ma buddies (Zah - shez outting today; Janise - yeah My Bitch friend; Putri- some quiet girl; Michelle- sexy blah blah; Sharvin- I always 4gether name; Nurul - I missed yu gurl! and fcuk! I 4got this guyz name- the gurls were playing with his hair.)
My homie fronted me some fai bucks..don't tel no one but I am fcuking down man......Getting bored now..the ladies are out..tsk wonder what the world would be like without 'em!
went for CF and was refilled...LOrd knowz I was tooood hungry( don't worry, I'll try to avoid that word as much as I can't!). Hurried down to gulp down 20tons of chemicals for my nerves. ILa came by but left too soon - gurls are having holidayz man. I feel so lonely.
Juls and Fahd came by and we yapped, Hiba joined but left for work. Girls don't hangout on holz dwag.
Comp Lab- 2nd floor:
To the computer lab 'O ye nerds..soon I am hitting the keys away so nonchalantly. therez how you are getting this here shit. chatted with a few kpods but got tired too soon.
Seems like I'l be going down to Subang by 7pm - today can't end like this....and yeah!....probably to Segambut by 10pm..got to do some futsal practice for ma dear school of Engineering tournament.
Damn!..I wouln't believe this much happens on just a single day.....got so tired typing already....why would you guys bother studying this anyway?.....If you don't, boredom will prompt you to....hahahaha...
So until now, stay outta harmz way...Iam outta here.....
.
.
.
Bed- 6th floor:
C'mmon gurls............to be continued

No comments: