Friday, September 24, 2004

JANIS....

..back. But not to stay...and I have NOT masturbated yet. Tidying up to leave office, - I mean my online space people, I just remembered to forget that I had not visited my mentor's blog. I go in there whenev'r I please to see stunts that she placed.
Yeah, Shez Janis. and she's a BITCH. yes she likes it! But she really is!...not the kind that yoh'll know....faggards! I mean a real cool BITCH. figure out what I mean!
I have been reading blogs and bloags but this one caught ma eyez that I spent hours studying the entries...call me nerdy.
Just added this damsel to my list of buds at friendster( we were friends already- doh!) and as I was rummaging her profile, I came across this blog address. Her profile had stunt so I figured there might be stunts in her space so I wandered in. I have since kept wandering.
I have always wanted to do something with writing...especially shit! but never had the zest to stick ma fingers to the keyboard except chat..plus I am an Engineer in the un-making. So ask me if I will graduate. Janis struck me real hard and I decided to keep this memoirs.
She said shez blushing because I said her to be my mentor, I wouldn't have problems believing that. you know this kind of girls that smile when you cough?.....that Janis...her smiles wouldn't be missed cos shez sexy too!(nah..pretty is modest aight?).
Yeah damn sexy, aight, think I am tripping? taka look at her tommorow. post your comments...deal?
So this here is her tribute or is it my tribute?...to her?.....pardon me! I mix up these things ever so often. She postes(sic) stuff that would keep lazy guys bezzey.
JANIS
Tall and slender
beauty and brains
thou art got it all in one
tripping the brothers
stiring the gossipers
that is how she struts
but don't be misled
she is a BITCH
yet don't be aroused
she's got the wits
explore her blog
you might hit her spot
thatz her sport
BITCH games it right
...but don't flirt with her
she's my Janis,
not my Janis but our Janis.
- Ub.
Now, this was not planned, I go with the turf, hope she doesn't read this.....so hookers, go ahead worship this damsel at www.only-j.blogspot.com .....I can now go and masturbate in peace guyz,.....goodnite ladies.....

No comments: