Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Look what I did!

...I finally got over it...slumbered outta bed but dammit!..itz was still 8:45am....I have classes from 1:00pm so I was hoping to wake by 11:00am perhaps.
I got in to shower but ended up cleaning the whole bathroom.Yeah, I live with this wonderful Chinese nationals and they don't seem to give a damn. I hadn't figured out my Bathroom was pretty much in a gory state....well, by the time I was out at 10:45am, it was glimmering( I deserve a peck for this,...wish mum was here)....hope my wonderful housemates would let it stay for a day.
Fixed myself and soon I am in college. Learning BM did not promise to be this fun. I just hope I don't forget the words easily.
Maths II class was challenging....my smart Lecturer, Mr. Fu made my head spin with one differential sum he gave....you know what?...the answer was there but he needed to see how I arrived...you'd bet I never did!
You now how it goes dwag. Meet a few new folks, forget the old dwags...this is a fate we all have to live with. I try as much but sometimes,this norm is so inevitable. Met a number of them today and strengthened ties with older buds. Surprising I met a few faces I haven't seen in a while. Ninie is back!...Yeah she is back baby!..don't know what kept her away from buddies but shez back in college. Yapped with her for a while until she left a playa hangin...Damn!.itz 8:24pm!.....look here guyz..I really gotta pause this shit. I got a test in PCB design tommorow and I gathered itz fcuked....Gotta grab as much as I can peeps.....dun want Roberto(my horney lecturer) to fcuk me up.
So ladies..dun call tonight aight! brudaz gotta jack....you know what I ma saying? I catch yoh'll later....stay outta harmz way.....

No comments: