Friday, September 17, 2004

warm up exercise

Well, I am not the kind that stares into the computer screen for hours except that Iam viewing some giggy webspaces. Don’t tap that!
I just realised that I could put up some shitz and stuffz thatz been cloggin my mind for mega minutes for yoh'll to be pissed with as well.
As I told you before…I fuckin deleted all the shit I typed yesterday and this time..I think I am a bit smarter…I decided to type with Microsoft Word…..I’ll tell you what! this shit-head software kept underlining all my words….Tsk…tells of ma unfamiliarity with this goddamn lingua. I am used to “Chickzglish”..dun tell me yoh’ll don’t know that language. ‘naywayz, ermm…yeah, I was about to start up ma shit so I’ll just hit it.
Damn!..I am feeling so lazy already…but yeah! Janise - you remember my BITCH? My good big-time Bitchy Bud…Yeah! She gave me the perspiration dammit! – Inspiration rather, to do this shit so I give her ma caps (you’ve got it girl!.. I respect that; sorry that you are on holiday. Gimme a call’naywayz). You see I have got the language problem; I keep having this slip of teeth whenever I need to say the wrong thing. Pardon me!
In my not-so-many decades of wondering in this soon- to- be evacuated planet,…I have had shitz n’ stuffz that are worth learning from. Yeah brought up in the projects and lived in big cities later so I have had the best of both sides. You’ll find out later. Had this passion for writing shit until them shortyz stole ‘em away. Songs, shit-head poems and the like were my treasured past. You’ll need to see ma diary. Itz very small but contains everything I have done this year….now, don’t shout “boredom!”….it ain’t about that. I just have to tel my story one day…..Yeah!..word-for-word.
So to all ma budds who’ve been trying to read my journals, you’d better log on to this page (…see them scramble!) I keep no secreats dwags. Hey! You guyz might just get free chances to peep at live cams of celebrities like Aguilera and Beyonce do some stip-stuff…just drop in quite often.
Okies, I am so fcuking bored and un-concentrative so, I will un-pause here..what I mean is that I talk 24-7….whatever! I really gotta post this shit now before the machine-ghost deletes it again.
So ladies… don’t forget to gimme a call aight?....and to all the playas outta there…Play hard……that being said, Im outta here…..

No comments: