Sunday, September 26, 2004

What I didn't do this weak-end

Weekends again....hmmm
The later part of Friday evening was fun! I went to this youth gathering and met with a couple of youngsters who are zealous and know where they are going - not! We played some silly games and sat down to 'makan' . We went deep into the night until it was time to say 'nights'. I got ridden home and said grace for the day! ...There was morning and there was evening....the next day!
I knew from the minute I woke that saturday was goin to be a lonnnnnng day...prepared for it though...nah! 'twas just sleeps and jacks throughout the whole day...was kindda 'kicking' when I found out that ai had this group of "Xi xiens" to hang out with later in the evening....soon we were 'makaning' again and it was fun except that I was forced to go round the streets of Damansara with candles..tsk.I felt 13! - not bad to burn the fats huh! ...and there was morning and evening....the next day!
I was supposed to get ready for church by 7:30am and I woke up by the dot of time! Scrambbled in and outta shower and in 10 minutes! I was kindda set to leave. Not enough time to 'do' ma hair so I might just have to worship with ma caps on today....'forgive me Oh Lord!'
Had this charismatic homie exort...damn! I miss my Sherperds back in the hoods.....I felt home!
My home boy had the grace to return ma soccer boots - he has kept it for almost 8 months;....seems like I ma start ma soccer thingy again....got ready immediately. known why I cleaned all ma 'feetings'?
Listens guys...I wasn't up to any mischieve this weekend. I was this good boy.....just stayed home, napped n' studied..yep. called up a few buddies and there was morning and there was evening and the 'holiday' ended.
Thatz how boring a playa's weekend is sumtimes...chao guyz..I'll hit it!

No comments: