Thursday, September 30, 2004

Babblering....

Yeha!..I haven't really done this in while...been occupied by the ladies and books...n'wayz I'll try as much as possible to keep yu guyz posted... you see, lotz have happened since now. Sometimes I really forget to remmeber these events..pray for me!
I really lost some budds due to my affinity for them ladies..they say I am flirting...trying to game on them ladies to leave a brother........now, that so true - not!....I wish I were!....
Studies has really left me gasping for time....sometimes I feel so lazy to study....I think itz an overall lazyness..I just feel like sitting down and doing nothing than eat pop-corns. A couple of tests have come and gone and tsk....I got scolded by Mr. Roberto for not keeping- up my grades...says I am kindda being influenced(please don't take the ladies away!). "Aim for A's so you could land @ B+ if you miss 'em
"....( ma mumz fav. quote).
I think I could do any thing that I want to do at any time in point and don't get that easily influenced by friends no matter how possessed they are! My woes might be that I am passing thro series of emotional stress now...please don't need me talk 'bout 'em. I 'ave been babblering around since now and have not still found a footing to launch ma story so....I better get out o' here before someone gets wacked.....I'll see you guyz by 2.....
Peace!

No comments: