Saturday, September 25, 2004

I lurve girlz, gurlz, garlz...

....Not a bad experience....I promised to talk about my girl's thingy and I just figured out I might just have to do it now or never!

See, I woke up by 4:00hours in the morning and was feeling very horny...sorry Hungry..I had some roti and dosed off again. I couldn't just continue sleep so I struggled outta bed again. Damn! I spent more time than usual in the bathroom today. My biological me needed to be downloaded...and I was pleased to helpout! Was that one hour just past? hmmm...what did I have for dinner last night?
Got ready for college and struted down just in time to give love to some buds before fast-forwarding to class. Siva tried to upload some telecom stuffz into our noisy cerebelum. He was done sooner than now and thatzit! Classes over for the whole of today. Figuring out what to do next I decided I....gotta flirt around for a while. Listen, I really have to do this man.
things and things happened in between and tsk yeah back to my story....It dates back to my childhood. My first encounter with a girl was about 22 years ago....now thatz ma age in case you are wondering. We went out for about 279days before we knew we were really made for each other. Our romance was great but then I knew she was seeing another person before me. I had to let go...we resolved it very amicably and still keep in touch with each other men!

So thatzit!..My first and best girl friend for now happens to be ma mum...the person she was seeing was ma dad. tsk... I wish I came in to the world earlier( if only wishes had wings...tsk)
I started seeing other girls then,...ma sisters( I have three beautiful ones), ma cousins, my relatives, neighbours and blah....thatz how ma love for women stemed. I just have to agree that they are the reason we(men) exist. Take out the ladies and me opts to out as well...I almost quit Engineering simply because they are but just one girl in ma whole term. It took a lot of efforts to make me stay. hoping more damsels will join us.

before I weary you with this girl's story, I'll have to check up on them..so, I'll unpause from here pretty soon...until then....go to the gym..you'll need some muscles for whatz in da offing.

2 comments:

J said...

Tsk tsk tsk. the gym. now i know why someone always looks so buff

Unknown said...

Hmmm darlin,....I just felt you...,what I meant there is that the 'people' I was referring to should use the gym to be 'buff'...I didn't mean that I use it - not! I only work out on ma bed....don't quote me wrong...hahaha

I use the gym for a fraction of minutes in 6-8months interval so my 'buffyness' is a function of my parents genes than hours of sweating it out girl! Bruther dontz have the grace to work out that much,..now...why should I anyway?

YOu better begin working out now~! If you'd need a personal coach, call me!