Friday, September 24, 2004

..miscellaneous

Yet, I am here again to bore you with ma tales. Yu see, Today is the first day that I slept till 8am on a school day! I woke and was kindda rushing...I got to be in college to study for my semiconductor test by 10:30am! dammit! I felt so tired and sleepy that I could not study the previous night.
Yes!..I said to tell!, Maybe our beloved college should consider acquiring more current Engineering texts. That was one of the reason I didn't study(lame excuse huh!). All the Electronic devices Text books(Floyd) were borrowed..imagine that! not even one left for study in the library or on short loan. If I flout, blame them!
If you need to here this, I never really studied not even in school...you know I have this phobia for libraries. Yoh'll may be seeing me study in the cafe and scream what da fcuk! yeah I either go to the library to take a nap or borrow some texts..perhaps meet up a friend hahaha. For whatever reasons should someone make the library so cold? Coupled with the "sometimes" grave quietness, you might just get me snoring. tsk.
People say I study in the cafe because there are 'senoritas' around. Hmm..They may not be far from the truth. Yes I love being around girls, so what?(who doesn't anyway?......losers!). I grew up with them shortyz so spare me if you see me around em too much. Thatz ma calling...to hook up..hahaha. I'll fill you-in on girls sometime later.
sorry for deviating. ermm.....! eh hen..My test was the kind that is very easy to fail. You get what I mean? So fucken cheap that you know you are flouting...old thangs have passed away behold all thangs have become nu.
..and I am so so disorganised these dayz. dont know whatz going on but if you are careful you might just catch the glimpse(wassup wut yur hair man?.... hahaha). I just get blanked so often nowadays that I hate me. but I am still able to solve Mr. Fu's differential calculus problems people,....there is hope aint' there? I just might be typing shit today but, spare me; shitz what you might just need anyway!
...but I really had fun just sitting there and staring at folks walk pass. Analysing and stuff. tsk...boredom is bad baby, ....I gotta go masturbate guyz...see ya'll later. am outta here.

No comments: