Thursday, September 30, 2004

Thank you Lord...

Thirty days have September and I am so glad itz all going....This month has been a Great month in ma life. Sequel to the fact that I had the perspiration to start this blog thingy..I have really learnt to live with the flow this month.....Ma family deserted me and have not called, sent love or dough ma way for the whole of the thirty days and I am left with bags of bills to settle...pray me Landlord doesn't come a-calling. But thank GOD for all the xperiences,...the budds HEz brought around to show playa some love and howz HEz keeping this bruh pushing...yoh'll don't really want to know what "yours-truly" hides under a cushion of smiles...all ain't too well baby! Just laugh off baby!.... confuse your crushers.
Many things have happened... yeah! Ma tight friend was 365dayz older this month! (Iam so sad that the murder fcuker is gettin too close to his grave - people should just stop growing!) and yoh'll know what he had for his B-Day? - Cake smears, a bike( nigga walks too much) and,.....A girl friend!... a very pretty at that...wonder what she was waiting for all these while.
So even as September slips into October, I wanna send regards to ma maker for showering me with all the affection and stuff. I'll send peace too to all my budds!...thanks guyz for smiling at me when there was no cause to do show yur "braced" dentition
And to all yoh'll nigga-wannabees-playa haterz....thankz too for being there... the game wouldn't so x-citing without having you around. Ride-on guyz, play hard, playaz, send love sisterz.....and I am outta here

No comments: