Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Balling again!

Breezed in just in time to give love to buddies and hurry to first floor before 'Cikgu' Sharon would consider me late for class. It was fun having to learn words such as 'lawa'; yu know playa needs this games. Had fun in Mr Fu's "Turning Point" class until later when he left us with sums that needed guts and our brians began experiencing the "turning point" as well. The thought of socerring after so long a while quickly drowned the sinusoidal waves of differential Calculus.
I couldn't just wait to ball! Soccer was shit! though, I had to come in after some while (this kpods underestimated ma ability to play with balls). I had to kindda prove to them I have been playing with balls( NOT MINE!) since I was three. I scored one goal outta the four we had and connected my team to do the rest but I was good-not as I should have owned more. tsk... itz dawn...but we won!.... and itz time to quits.
Drove back with Siva( yeah! my head of deparment; I had to play against my school to prove a point). yoh'll needed to see Siva under my heels...'gave him a good run boy!
Homed and showered. Dinnered and went for this meeting with a group of individuals whose attitude towards music is suicidal. I would swear most of them are tone-deaf as they said to have a great time afterwards...'what da fcuk!'
Hmmm...opportuned to try some local delicacies and I tell you I grubbled down every bit of the yam..yummy! soon, Itz bedding time and I hugged and kissed my...............pillow goodnight!(what did yu think?) ..I'll see yoh'll in the wee hours.....peaceout!

No comments: