Monday, September 20, 2004

Whatz so SpEcAiL about today ah?.....

....but Sunday is a good day. I tried calling up my friend to fetch me to church but could get through...I finally had to join ms Angeline to church later. He a nice time there... saw some pretty and wierd faces.
Had lunch at some Resturant later and came back home to dream. See, I dream lotz these dayz.
......
Monday! - 20th sept, 2004.
You know those Monday blues?... It was really evident today. I really got pissed up with everything in the wee hours though I started back later on.
Quite usual but my Semi-conductors application class was bomb! I got to understand what they poor guy had been ever ever since 'last time'( he uses this word quite often).
Electric Circuits class was good too! but this dude's class is always ever so boring.
I got over it though! and started back to Tarik'z then to my place to change into some dark colored baffs( I was hinted I might get designed).
It is Mohammad's B-day! Dammit!..yoh'll know my fat-arsed buddy?( My best bud(KDU) and homie....yeah he just got a year older. I am so sorry for him. You know the guyz gettin older and will die sooner than he would have did last year! too bad man! But, mez gotta live with that tough wan!
We had mischieve up our sleeves so I was too careful not to spill the beans. Wished him "Happy B-Day" in a couple of poor wayz and felt sorry for what would happen to him aferwards.
I was in his place with a couple of folks, we locked ourselves in his room. He came back to be greeted with chocolate smears and all sorts of gory stuffs( diswashers, eggs, water, orange juice...yurk!) yeah that was how he looked. Soon every body looked alike(gayishly adorned with stuff). The apartment was in a hell 'o mess.
Food, music and love connections. This trio compromised very heterogenously, soon I was clicking away my digicam....making sure that no beautifully smeared human left without a memory(..am yet to upload the pixzes).
The after party was BOMB!...It really rained( you know what I mean huh!). Too bad! some people forgot to bring their raincoats.
It was soon time to clean up...haha...the long-avoided time. I stayed back along-side a couple of dwags to help out. those murderfcukers were having a test the next day. and In a little while, the house was sparkling clean with my "Ruben Studdard" drowning the screams of hookers. Hah! you don't know!
After seeing the 56th Emmy Awards and calling up a few buddies; we(Moe, Nadia - his thing, the B-Day boy, Erum and myself), went out for supper. Gosh!..I couldn't even eat! had loads of pizza n' chicken at the party. We really had a good time guyz. Nadia sent me back at about 3.00am and I jacked before wandering to dream land.
Did that sound like fun? Fcuk!..I was so damn tired and happy. couldn't wait for college the next day....Bad things are going to happen to good people tonight.....so I'll catch you guys later.
Goodnight ladies........

No comments: