Sunday, September 19, 2004

I got the balls so I cheated......

I got a problem..yu guyz might want to help me out. listen....I am in love(married), yet I am still flirting. I happened to witness my two crushes sweat it out. I really didn't know which sides to take so I sat back and enjoyed them fight over god-knows-what! a piece of ball!....Dammit!...this is wierd but...tag along.
What did you think?..pervert! huh!
Don't pass jugdements yet. I happen to be married to this baby called Arsenal Fc( hah!..what was on your mind?...BItch!), but sometimes I do flirt with this other cik(Bolton Wanderas)...you know shez got my homie playing for her and I am really into him...don't get me wrong....I am very straight. Call it patrotism or something but Jay Jay Okocha is the man!.....forget it that they are not winning the laurels but that dudez got the balls and the game. I really love to watch him dribble with the ball(not his balls dun son!)
So you see my plight, I really wanted either a draw or a win. Isn't that what happens yeah!..I wanted Bolton to have a upper hand. You could see me grin at the cafe in my condo with delight watching my crush give my wife a real hard time.
A goal came and a goal came and a goal came and a goal came and that was it( thanks to the brilliant connections by my man Jay Jay)! Nobody won and nobody lost and I was left a little bit relieved. I tell you Henry was really clipped he tried to break free though but was clipped again. Arsene kindda kept his cool throughout the match perhaps trying to take what my gurl was doing to his boys. Jay should have won "man of the match" I dunno who did.
Yeah yoh'll can go on and call me a cheat but, well someone gotta cheat at times. But please, if you are playing, keep it on the low and pray you don't get caught. I love balls and I play with it whenever I am given the opportunity. I still thinks(sic) that itz the best game ever! Whatever kind of ball, Ball-games are the best!...hah!.....see you now dwags

No comments: