Thursday, September 23, 2004

...watchout!..someonez out to fcuk!...

..and immediately I dropped home and was about having dinner...ma bud called....said to come over and do shitice(sic) to PCB design...we got test! I had to slumber down to his place...this playa down to the cent.
Did I tell you I barely studied there?....tsk slept off at his hood after chatting and watching tv. I woke up and strolled down to college just in time to attend ma first class. You know we've got this young guy with a Swedish Phd. taking us on Electronic Lab Practice. The guy is something else. Me thinks someone gonna need a lot of patience to cope with the kind of mates I've got....me included! Don't let him hear this but hez almost cursing.....y'all know the 'F' word? Tell him we could have gotten our Phd in "Chickology" as well. 'nah, no one opted to legalise it. hmmm...
tried gobbling down some stunts for the test but I tell you...it didn't work. I told yu ma lecturer was out to fcuk. He just rushed over three classes since the beginning of the semester and gave us a test that seemed cheap but cheat! I could barely do two questions properly..plus, Ma buds were screaming ma name(dun ask what for?) and I got so disorganised and pissed( the price of keeping them huh!)
well, thatz past tensed now...can only hope to do well in subsequent tests. My aim for an "A" is not eluded yet.
BM class was not it. I barely could get what lovely Sharon was not trying to say.
Today can be registered as a success cos' playa was able to show some shortyz love....ain't that what we are made of?.....sorry, for ? You'll have to tap that or rap that?.....choices!
So hold on a minute guyz, thinks I've got another lecturer to fcuk up tommorow...they ain't having me this time baby... I hope you ladies would cheer for me....looks like I'd need some support.
Cya guyz!...

No comments: