Sunday, September 19, 2004

What do Saturdayz look like....

Saturday was fuckeed....I slept home until late in the afternoon when someone called me up to take me out(Ok!..it was a female lah!). Well for those that are keen to know about it, it was fun and un-fun.
The fun part was that I got fronted with dough. Just realised this was the first time I got fronted with that much since I came to this part of the world(dammit! I was so fcuken broke). and besides having a good lunch at KFC, Taman Tun, I was able to read my whole and understand it better than previously. Al this happened right there at the eatery. Thanks to the rain and my friend that kept me stranded.
It finally ended and I had to out! before the management of KFC kicked me out for over-staying.

So I continued my sleep from where I stopped after boring hours of study.

Listen nothing much happen again aight?.....I mean you don't really want to know what happened next....to give you a clue, I was lost in dreamland. I'll catch you guys later.....don't get into trouble until then. Chao!......

No comments: