Saturday, March 05, 2005

The beginning of the end

You might'nt belives this but Itz kindda true. The reason for my not blogging for a season is because I forgot ma user name....or was it the password?
I dun know what magic I did to loggin in today......that was after chatting with Daenielle. As much as I am in, I ain't outting.
YeasH! I was kindda busy for quite some while, SHit happenned and it did! There might be nothing much to write about last semester because it was over sooner than I imagined. I thank God it did.
Last semester ended for me officailly on friday the 4th March, after ma maths lecturer Mr. Fu fcuked me up. Itz all good, I had ma share of the booty in the tests and mid-terms so I am on the safe side.
It was not so merry but I would agree that is has been ma most serious semester though it was a short one. I am saying that because I could like really study for hours in the library and at home and wouldn't get much distracted. I am not always like this. Last semester I lost ma scholarship opportunity to a "C" so this time with three subjects, I thought I could just make it all "A's" not minding ma unseriousness in class. I took to fcuking around during Mr. Krishna's boring classes and studying everthing else on ma own prior to tests and exams and it almost worked!
I am excited that I did not fare so badly though I did not attend the perfection I needed in ma grades. Kindda wanted to score 3.99 in maths III but owing to the final shit! I don't know what gonna happen.
I could go on babbling about nothing but, I gotta pause here to catch some breath. I am supposed to have a two-week holiday but I dunno how thatz gonna be so special seeing every single day here is an holi-day for me. If I survive the lonelidays, I will holla...peace out!

No comments: