Friday, March 25, 2005

Tautology

Another challenging day commenced and is almost 'demmencing'. Thank God I was a key player today. I enjoyed ma sleep and woke up fresh this morning, something I have not done in a very long while. I had this affinity for study that really enthralled me, I did not just want to study, I enjoyed every bit of new things I learnt. After Fu stirred us up with new and challenging 19topics to deal with in order to be eligible to get the damn certificate next year, I thought it wise if I can, to study ahead of the lecturer . I admit that he is one of the best tutors here but his theory of "apples" makes me hungry than it makes me wiser. It kindda makes more sense when I have a feel of what hez saying.
I learnt a whole new topic and ma own and even did some things that are excluded from ma syllabus. Little wonder why I slept so satisfied at 2.09am - I could have gone farther. For the past couple of weeks, I have been sleeping until 'sleep comes no more' but today, I woke up feeling like I should drop-back into bed. This kindda feeling really makes me properly 'cocked' for the day. I was going to be late if I did not prepare in a jiffy but I took out time to communicate with ma maker. All-set, I am in college.
Fu kicked us from dawn to noon but we could have taken more when he said for the class to be adjorned. Looks like the day has ended so early as the other classes might be post-poned for reasons God-knows why. I have always loved learning. What trips me is that these 'big' maths that I use to see ma senors struggle with is not so difficult anyway! Call that ma approach towards it and you will be damn right. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind into it.
Yeap! Often times I post real shit on this site and wonder who would be stupid enough to want to read this 'crapped' life storyz. I think I might change ma mind about that. I find it difficult to categorise ma blog as itz 're-mix'...yeah! I think that might be the title. I write what I feel like writing - freestylez huh!
Sometimes, I never think that people would drop-in to see the events of ma life on print but, for the benefit of doubt, I rethinked. This is not going to happen in the magnitude 'ne longer as I gat six subjects to claim A's from. I would have said pray for me but I already said it yesterday..blah..blah..blah, I hate this tautology....Peace out!
...Plus....Denzel..nah!....Desriee...you better not believe every crap you behold in here girl, ..they are so untruly-true..hmm

No comments: