Saturday, March 26, 2005

...renovating


Perspiration...pardon!...Inspiration is what I draw from folks and I often hold this unique humans in high esteem. Itz like a poke to do something that you should have done but were too lazy to get your ass working.
Blogging for me has just been cuming in here to post shit which as wierdly as it might sound is one of ma hobby and nothing else. I started taking things to the next level since I saw Desriee's blogspot. It is comprised of the many things that I had intended to include ma "spot". Like an antidote for some deadly disease I siezed the opportunity.
I hurried into college today only to find out that all ma classes for today had been cancelled.. Fcuk! These wonderful people make wonderful decisions at wonderful times and it just keeps me wondering about the wanderings I have to do instead.
Went up to the library and spent quality time online learning. I sourced for the codes and over-hauled ma blogspot, added on a lotta stunts - a chatter box, counter,....thanks to Desriee, you are such an inspiration. I really learnt how to do a lot of stunts with alphanumeric codes and I couldn't be more happier that I learned even when I should have been leaning. There are many changes that I am going to make to ma 'spot' so it looks more like an engineer's and techy..'na mean?
I normally pay tributes to ma perspirators so Denzel darling, I ma think of how to make it even. Hope we learn more and become better, smarter blogsphobiacs....hows that? Check her out at www.asighofrelief.blospot.com and see some shit about New Media Arts. Think shez got some serious shit there. Gotta go grab lunch before I forget......................stay learned, stay alive.

No comments: