Monday, March 21, 2005

First shot

Itz the first day in college for a new semester and though nothing really happens on such days in college, I make it a point of duty to be in school the first day. It is az ritual that works, I loiter around, see nu foxes and vixens, and if neccesary, prepare the environment for an exciting semester.
Strolled into college and wasn't really feeling like 'giving love' to the playa-hatas so I headed straight to the library for whatever reasons. Kindda feeling down but itz all good.
It wasn't a bad idea; as if I was so hungry to start studying again - you know this extra-serious ones, I loaded three Electric circuits texts and rummaged through them. I learnt and invaluable lesson and once and for all treated some burning issues that I would have otherwise crammed.
Don't hope to blog much here today but in the good faith I need to do this today being the start, perhaps, I could draw 'perspiration' to continue in the subsequent days of the semester. Things might get tardy and I might be overtaken with lotta stuffs....na mean?
Itz gonna be another 4 months of fun, I thank God so much for last semester. Though it wasn't much fun. I think I am gonna be able grab all the 'As' that there was. I am not even bothered to go check it up this time as I know what to expect. Just hope I keep the faith this time and prove ma critics damn wrong.
I am giving it a good early shot and have stated what I want....thatz exactly what I am hoping to get, nothing less..peace out!

No comments: