Thursday, March 10, 2005

bi-annual shearing - it works!

I did it! Yup the 9th of march saw me clipping off ma glory. It was so fun to do. I really needed this change but was kindda waiting until ma birthday. It happened sooner than I thought - thanks to boredom and adventures.
Not wanting to blame anyone for doing it badly, I took ma shearers and began the clipping game. Within matters of minutes, I was through....hahahah. I couldn't help laughing at maself alone It was like a weight was taken off ma frame. Letz see if buddies see the change immediately....nah!...I think that ma real friends are the ones that will take notice the minute they see me - the ones that look at me a little bit too closely.
Aight, I quit babbling about hair-cuts afterall, everyone gets one now and then. But methinks it is worth celebrating. People seldom keep their glory for more than two months in where I come from. It grows messy and takes time and effort to take care of. I defied all the yaps and jinx and kept it for 21 months straight! Many thanks to the ill-trained shearers that Msia harbours and the fact that ma mum isn't here(she would have disowned me if I didn't get a cut)....nah! but I kept the faith. I want to take it to a freaky level - keep the remains. It is all tangled up though....perhaps sell it off at ebay sometimes later. Let the auction begin! wher' yu bald guys at?
Can't beleive how much I talked about that crap. I could say more though but I gotta do something more 'portant.....don't you think?

No comments: