Wednesday, March 23, 2005

La 'amour!

Good things happened yesterday. I mean really good things. Said about ma moods in college? Yup I went down later to give love to the playas, things don't really wanna change do they? Got this consuming lunch and ermmm....loitered around for some while. I noticed some spectacular. I was always on time. It may seem like I wasted a bit 'o time but I happened to always be right there when it happened...I screwed-up though....not too bad.
Jacked in the library for a couple of seconds before signing out the Circuit analysis text to drink at home. Stopped by the Comp. lab and didn't leave till 'bout 9pm. Out of the blues, Lizzy came on line from home and we yapped a couple 'o minutes. People I wouldn't expect to help did me great favors and I had surprising replies to emails.
Spotted this 'sweet-thing' fiddling with the keyboard in some other lab, went over and....dammit! scared the living daylights outta her....not ma intentions, ma bad! Well she was leaving 'newayz so we hit-it. Goodbyez weren't goodbyez cos' I got damn scared too....like she was planning it, I heard this car stop-by on ma way home and asked if I would love a ride. Geez! she got me! Had no idea she was on wheels....tsk....thot she be kidding but we chatted about nothing and she sent me right to ma door! Hmmm..I call this being nice...bless you girl.
Not wanting to spoil the moment, I headed straight for the bed. This was really something to sleep on - a perfect ending to a great day. How wrong I was! I never got to do it until 'bout 3am....don't ask me what I was doing all the while. Tried jacking ma books but I was lost in a trance. There are many things that I would xchange for this memory.
Think I am in love? whooah!

No comments: