Thursday, March 24, 2005

Shitting again...

Going to college today was just a formality. I did not expect much to happen even though they scheduled our classes to start officially today. Took ma time and breezed into college at ma own sweet time. Amidst hopes and frays I went up to the board to see ma results. I couldn't! Itz all good that ma grades was blurred with correcting fluid for owing some change for last semester. I could still see them A's using ma magic "hulla badda boomps". I was kindda startled at the number of people that wants to know what 'Ub' grades were...Thank God they were so dissapointed. All the chinese niggas in ma class flocked to ask about ma shit and I told them to see the board! The time table came out this morning so the first class was dis-functional. I had no other class until 3pm. Gotta hang around and do shit to pass time because, I can't go back and come back and I wouldn't want to miss the first class of the semester which happens to be ma favorite - Fu's.

At a point I slipped into one of those moments when I desire to be left alone to do some serious thinking, the time where random thoughts come in and could prove useful. Some tanned assed nigga really defined ma thoughts though for this moment. He cooked up this cock-and-bull story about our fees being increased by more than 80% without informing us in writing before-hand. Knowing ma college's affinity for money and their wish to make high turnovers in Bursar-Malaysia, I swallowed it like a bitter pill and could admit that thoughts about changing college re-surfaced and clouded ma horizons for a fraction of seconds. I could be more useful somewhere else. Nah! I am here and I am going to make the most of it. Not even a 100% increase would make me scared of the future of ma education....not that I got it all figured out - somebody elsewhere does. You should see how I felt like strangling this dude when I found out he was telling the un-truth. I am surprised at the ease that I give in to this guys games...I think hez gifted cos' hez gat me a couple of times but I wouldn't learn.

The first class was cool, Fu gave us a list of 19 topics to be covered this semester....sounds scary but I ma keep ma head up high like before and know that this is ma last level in Eng. maths for the diploma level. The God who saw me through all the three levels with A's without much sweat is still alive....hah!

Made some brief introductions for a couple 'o minutes and we were excused to bounce for the day.....see what I waited donkey hours for? With nothing much else to do here and the fact that I have to stay on in college till 6.40pm, I resorted to hanging around in the cafe with kpods - something I so not want to do this semester. I pray God gives me something beneficial and useful to do with the rest of ma useless times. But, at least I still have the time to post this shit and listen to some cool vibes blast ma ears over the internet. I think knowing part of what I gotta study now, I better be off to the 'Cold-room' of ma precious-beloved college and pretend to study. Pray for me!

No comments: