Monday, March 07, 2005

Reporte et' un

A nu week started in style. I am always awake way before I really should be. On this sunday morning, I readied to go to church. Donned in ma trad gear, Grete fetched me to church. It was quite cool, I got to play the conga and sing intermittently( I sucked but...ssshh. they thought I did pretty well).
In this baby church that barely got itz name today, there were a handful of nationalities - Norwegians, Mexcicans, Nigerians, Phillipinos, French, Danish and of course Malaysians. I think the church should have been called international church rather. It does have a cool name though - POEIMA CHRISTIAN CENTRE. I have always loved babies so I hope to be around this kid and help it grow!
Service ended and we were munching some cool cake and sipping away our juices, fellowshipping and taking shots. Next destination was the Oksenholt's at Bandar Utama. We had a very sumptous lunch courtesy of this nice family....bless 'em.
The rest of activities that went on left me wondering 'cos, I was not home until dusk. Hungout with Pablo-this mexican guy, J, Sandra and the Oksenholts. It was really fun seeing I was doing nothing at home. Did a lot of stunts and was branded 'African Magician!'...Yeah! They said I could do anything seeing I got a tanned ass.
Hans invited us for dinner and we talked afterwards till late in the night when he sent me and Pablo home. As much as I hate to admit it, I had so much fun and I wish the day did not end so fast. Itz been a while since I have been with family and it makes me miss mama so much.
Itz either this holidayz gonna be fun or it just played a fast one on me. I can only hope for the worst.
.....Pacesout.

No comments: