Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Lazy-tories

Itz a Monday! I got into the shower and took pixels of ma hair, itz the last time I might see it like this. I am going to shave forreal! It been like a year and nine months since a razor ever touched ma hair. Done with contemplating whether to or not-to. I need to look different for sometime....not so different though I might get to making nu friends as old ones might not recognise me 'nemore.
While figuring out what to do with the remaining hours of today and getting ma plans mapped -out, Mohd said he was going to college and I hopped into the cab with him. Whatz the use staying home 'newaysz?
Itz a good thing that I did come to college even though I am supossedly on holidays. Met up with a couple of buds and kpods. Ma Gosh! Kristin's knee got worse after she sprained it in the park yesterday. Shez got to use crutches....poor thing! Thatz why it is good to be black y'all....hahaha.
Itz a lazy day, so I ma be as lazy as ma lazy black ass can get. Gave peace to the people and forwarded to the comp lab. from where I am putting this shit on the binary.

Met Daenielle today, shez getting lovelier by the day...wonder whoz doing the magic 'newayz. We yapped for a while and she gave me some inspiration...DAMN!...the lass like scored like straights in all the six semesters shez been here.....tsk - Director's list! not an easy task...Gosh! I envy you girl.
I am not going to bother about checking ma results this time, I can envision what it is gonna be like. I just hope they give me the damn scholarship and not start considering the fact that I got a tanned ass. I thank God that I lived 85% of ma educational dreams the previous semester. Tommorrow's a better day.
I am getting bored now, I gotta out and do something more fun like,........Talk.

No comments: