Saturday, March 12, 2005

whatz fun?

I couldn't be more excited today..I can't really place why. I was wakened by the dumb guy screwing some sh#t in ma upper floor and disturbing ma sweet dreams but somehow I didn't get so pissed. Got outta bed, did ma rituals, turn up the radio and listened to some cool sh#t blast ma ears off while I flipped and did ma hair...fun huh! you bet! MUSIZ, it all has a way of flipping ma moods.
Got into the shower and took ma time..I think Iam either very bored or I am becoming a 'Water-Monger'.....tsk..what has become of me?....I ma gotta see the bill when it comes in next. That was a l'll bit of digression though. finding something simple to wear to college was not a big fuzz, I hopped into the third baff I tried on and 'tip-top, tip-top' off to college I ma gone.
No mails have still come in from 'nebody so I listen to someonline music before 'offing' to CF. For the first time in many months, I enjoyed it. I think it is probably because it was a discussion series and I was in the mood to talk. Talk and I did. Lunch was good too amdist complementing ma 'skinny' bod. Don't know what wrong with these 'sians.
Ma folks are really getting me kindda worried. They 'aven't called or tried to reply ma mails and I an't good no more...things are getting down but I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I have enough troubles to let down ma guard and cry but I ain't gonna tear, I ma stay strong as I always have, I got a pillar where 'ai can draw strength from...ain't nothing better than that!
I had the courage to chat up some crush...dn't tap this guys, I kindda have this thing for this shorty but should I just throw caution to the wind and do what I gotta do? I mdon;t have to wait for no tanned sister to come along....I could pretend shez one...plus...she got hot 'dactyls..sssshhhh!
I ma figure out what to do with the remaining part of today. I could just sit in the comp. lab. amd blast ma ears off to some good cool Gospels like I am doing just now. I feel kindda in the mood to do some songing and flipping now aha!
I will be going fpr soccer training late in the day and later Hans might take me to practise some stunts with him...sounds like a busy day huh!..Nah! I feel so lazy and guilty, letz pray and believe this kpods are gonna let me do some job here...I am afraid I might grow older than ma age like this. Now, I got serious sh#t blasting ma olfactory lobes and I gotta conncentrate to groove to it....DAMN!...this here is GOOD!.........

No comments: