Saturday, March 19, 2005

Shit

Letz just do this so it won't be like i din't. Ma life is undergoing extensive renovation so have patience if things ain't what you think them to be..they will be soon.

I am happy, not that I should be...I just choose to be. This is something that I do regardless of what the fcuk you think...or feel..or thing you feel. Don't make no sense does it? thatz what I ma talking 'bout.

I am parambulating because I am not in the mood to write 'ne serious shit today. The are tons to cloud ma mind but...too bad, it'll have to wait. Good things are supposed to happen today, don't know why they are taking long to come around. I ma wait until ma change comes.

Kinnda happy im gonna do some balls today...that could be a bit of change for a ritorous week that was filled with sleepness nights, long hours on the net listening to some cool Gospel shit, and lazying around bugging people and having them bug me asswell.

Yu ain't feeling me are you?......nah! you don't have to. Thatz the way I ma feeling too...dizzy dizz....shitty shit....#@$^%#*$!?...hahahahahahaha..................

No comments: