Wednesday, April 13, 2005

..about ideas

What response would readily come to your mind if you were asked out of the blues "Do you know any idea?". Different answers cuming, all right! But the question intended question I suppose might have been, "Do you have any idea?" whichever way! I still don't know any idea about any idea. Feel me!
This is how confusing it has been understanding the real intentions of my lecturers here. I talked about messing up the language, this is an instance. That I ask a lotta questions that weary ma lecturers does not spell that I am trying to be hard to please not that I am not, I just have to sniff out the knowlegde from the folks there in class as much as possible. I might not find someone outta class to explain later or might be too lazy to study up solely. So poor lecturers who have to go through a tough time to get this dude into light, have a little bit of patience. I am not a total dumbie...but isn't that what you are paid to do? Make the dumb dumberer..nah! jst kiddin.
If this is bring followed there is this 'wonderful' lecturer I once blabbed about. Hez totally amazing. Hez classes are beginning to become rarer as we are left unattended to build our power supply unit during the class slots. I think hez holiday has just commenced. an incidence occured in his class the other day, I fell outta ma sit for some unexperimented reasons and as we were making more fun outta some other situation, Ma guy blotted out "KISS MA ASS" Damn! Now, don't think we were offended 'cause we're used to this things. Just pray one of your tutors is this free and fun!
I never knew that Ma college is so dedicated. This only obtains when it comes to correspondence. Whoever is in charge must be very meticulous. My brother called from ma hood and as we were flowing, he mentioned that there was this overseas letter for ma dad inviting him for some PTA meeting in ma college. Now, isn't that sweet? That they would invite the parent of a +2decades old dude to defy health issues and hop the goddamn plane to attend some PTA meeting at his son's college! I thought we were in the new days...but this is really GOOD!
I can see where the excalating fees they charge from go. How much does it cost to send out a mail to Africa from here? Can you imagine that ma college printed out receipts of 14bucks payment each for the PCB(Printed Circuit Board) for our Project. That is not the case, they did it for more than 50 students! Who is good in calculus please compute.

No comments: