Thursday, April 07, 2005

Becoming Irish...

Thank God itz wednesday! A change was needed urgently. It was emminent but we had to work it out. Took out time from a boring college life to catch up this Irish Commedy Play which I would admit was soo cool. My life recently had been so ritualistic that I could tell the near future though I am not a genie. I was kindda looking forward to the thingy, didn't really know what to expect but being in the company of a Pretty-sadistic-angry-driver-sarcastic-blogphobic-maniac-who-gave-me-a-new-name-'slim-pig' girl(decode that!) I couldn't have wished for a more pleasant evening about the stars.
The fun started right in the car and got on for 4hours straight. There was this drama staged when she missed a few turns and I doughed a few punches...something about following one's instincts....hmmm! Got in in time to catch the play start. Thanks to the 'kind' malaysian time thingy. It helped!
Sitting with this Beauty in the front row of the nearly filled theatre, I could feel eyes piercing through ma skin which is all good. I bet I was the only 'colored' guy in there so that could have told it. A noisy kid even asked me if I was from America. The Play commences....and it was laughs right to end. What was I enjoying? The Play or the Play? I am figuring this out!
I have never been a Rugby fan or watched one game successfully for 2 mins but I really did enjoy the Rugby Show. Yeash, especially when the guyz cursed in the native Irish accent - "What happens to a virgin that pees around?.....she gets focked". Pity the old malay folks that were watching. Were they enjoying this part the much I did! I am not a perv but every 'fock' word said accentuated some generous laughs even from the unsuspecting ones(Des should feel guilty).
Ma Gosh! those guyz must have had a sumptous dinner before staging the show or they were absolutely 'Gas bags'. I thought I could talk but this guys tripped me for two hours straight. I wasn't staying too close to the stage or I might have gotten drenched in Ptyalin which oozzed freely from the vocal cavities of this homosapiens. That wasn't an issue beleive me! When they decided to bow-out, admidst sonorous applauds, I wished the night didn't end.....and it didn't! It never ended till morning. I swear!!!
Next destination was dinner. Some people don't have it that late(11pm+) but, I broke the jinx but not after I earned ma new name! Damn! I can't beleive I babbled this much about this crap. I gotta out! Peace.

No comments: