Thursday, April 21, 2005

toots

Well, well, well! Itz been a hip week. Tired and decomposed as I might have been, I really had causes to be grateful. It all started out very blurry. The hopes were there but the faith was crumbling....thatz just what I needed for a change.
Maths IV test, Electronic circuits test, blah and blah. I had a very stressful but exciting week. Isn't it amazing how sometimes you feel so vanely lazy but at other times, you are so packed that you need an extra day! - life.
Wednesday was great! I had many treats. People were nicer than I presumed and I was only sorry for passing the jurisdiction before hand. Went hulla-hullying in IKEA immediately afte ma test and drove home with a more than 80kg workstation. The extra calories we added at Mc's was expended before dawn. The day was not over until 2am! was it fun or what?
Thursday was declared by the government as an official lazy day. My hate for these type of days here in Asia should not be over-emphasied. When I learnt we were playing a match in the morning, I was so elated. Two hours off the lazy day was taken off. It went on well but better when I scored my debut and last goal of the match in a 7-3 friendly entangle. I was almost being fried by the sun. I could perceive the smell of some burning flesh.
Next destination was, guess.....IKEA! For whatever reasons, we found ourselves wandering there in some pet shop...hmm. We did a more guys' thing when with our broke ass, we downed a jar of Tiger at 4 0' Clock in the evening. I am not used to this. Thank God I could still walk to the taxi stand and tell the cabbie where we was going.
The guilt of wasting an entire day without studying for ma test on Friday and having a broke ass on thursday haunted me as much as I needed to book! I slept away half of the guilt and felt worse in the morning knowing that If I didn't score, I'd hate maself so damn much.

No comments: