Thursday, April 28, 2005

this tales

I did somethingI don't do quite often. Studied right into the night and I tell you, it paid of in minute quantities. I am getting used to last minute 'jacking' so I was thinking about the ample time I had until when at about 3am, I wasn't still done with my telecomm III shit.
Yeah! forreal! the guy had me big time! I don't regret those sleepless hours as I will catch up on it...but, I almost passed a blank SHIT of paper until I remembered this song. MUSIC is good baby~! I am like a moving bangbozzle. Don't try figuring out what that means cos' itz shit!
Walking up and down the college as if I am retarded..I ain't. This lazy life that Asia has input in me is having itz share. It been as bad that I missed the lunch that I really wanted to have because, by the time Mr. Fu finished fckuing us with Laplace functions, Ma head and tommy were yelling for relief.
I can't even stand around here anymore, I borrowed some shit from the lab to go fix my Power Supply Project at home. Until I get that joint working, I am not thinking straight.

No comments: