Wednesday, April 06, 2005

SHIT!

I happen to have one of the laziest dudez in college to be ma lecturer. It really trips me when I learn that at 30, hez got his Phd already but, I have never met an unserious dude as this....works for him! Our two hours class was shortened to less than one hour with which we spent like 30 minutes talking crap. It is supposed to be a pratical class so I don't expect much to be done in the classroom 'newayz.
I had ma rounds of laugh in this Power Supply Unit class today. The lecturer didn't mind that we brought some chips and drinks, sat right at is nose cracking away as he spoke we even left the wrapper on his table and he did not seem to bother. The college just seems to be training students but not citizens...too bad!
I love this ma Dr. lecturer, he is down to earth even though it almost gets out of hand at times. There wa this incidence, I was apointed to put people into groups for our Power Supply unit project and I mistakenly placed the sheet of paper on the water that dripped from the soft drink can and uttered SHIT!....I couldn't control ma fancy when almost simultaneously, the lecturer who is supposed to caution me screamed right in front of the class SHIT ! We laughed our brains out.
Itz amazing how we make a supposedly technical and complex class so simple and stupid. Forget that you are supposed to put your phone on silence mode in class. you can just let the thing ring a couple more time and answer it right there where you are seated. Lectures can pause when the cell phone rings as he'd love to answer his call right there in front of the class...., don't be lazy because, he'd scream 'MOVE YA ASS' right at your tail.
The best part is when we discuss 'chicks' after the dayz lessons. It should remain this fun.

No comments: