Monday, April 04, 2005

crap!

It is not only witches that play at night. Humans do too. People must have wondered why the heck would we prefer to play soccer not only in the night, but under heavy rain. Itz one of the silly things that niggas doo when we feel bored and feel like juggling balls. I swear it was so much fun that not even the fear of fever would deter us from putting in two solid hours to working out the ball.
I opted to going on silly adventures instead of staying at home and whining about how boring life is outta here. On saturday, I missed the bus to soccer training and I really wanted to ball so I hopped on ma friendz manual bike and cycled all the way to the field which was like miles away. My mates thought me to be silly but I call it dedication and interest....plus, I did not have to cycle back as some dude who bought a new-old car was kind enough to give me and the sweet bike a ride home.
The weekend was a great one. I swear I didn't do any bad things.....been a good boy all along. God has been very good too! He caused good things to happen and I will be eternally grateful. and..I decided to stuff ma phone after a so very long time. Almost exhausted the units though. It was just a scheme to keep this guys from blocking ma line.
I had a happy weekend. God through some VERY special people could be given credit for this. I love you! Yeash, YOU!

No comments: