Sunday, April 10, 2005

Going home in seconds

I went home to Mom and Dad and ma kid bruder after what could be tecchincally judged as ages. God bless technology, I could send ma voice over seas, oceans, forests, derserts and jungles in a fraction of seconds while ma body was in still here in Asia. It really took much determination to make it to the phone lines to initiate this long distance call. Hopped on a cab at midnight when I should have been rounding up for the day and went to this friend's place to use his VoIP peripherals to ring home. After a lotta tries, I heard ma Pop's voice blare 'Hello'. It was so cool but I wish I talked to mum first, Her cell was kindda engaged luckily she was around her man so I did eventually communicate with her( she could find time to ask if I was eating well! haven't people been saying I am skinny?) Gosh! I really miss this girl. Itz been more than 172800 seconds since I last heard her voice. Thanks a millions for those who have contributed knowingly or unknowingly to make this brief communication possible - Einstein, Abraham Graham Bell, the guy who invented the internet, the dude who developed the software for internet telephony, Andrew, Grete, Hans, Cristine to name just a few. God blees y'll.

No comments: