Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Thanks

Beyond those cloudy nights therez a sun waiting to shine
Above those cold dirges therez a tune to swing......
I really feel in the mood of doing poems today but I gotz to do ma books for Mr. Fu's engineering maths test tommorrow.
As I had said earlier, I am being very calculative nowdays. Iz got to survive...'namean? There are so many doors, there are some many prospects. I can only have faith that God will bring my dreamz and plans to fruition and will not leave me to suffer shame.
People have been very nice to me of late. This is happening at an alarming rate. I see it as an answer to prayers. I pray God bless them still.
At last I got home to communicate me. Things are pretty much taking shape. It might take awhile for it to go beyond the normal runs. I am feeling much like a student now and I pray it be not short lived.
Haven't seen 'some' people for a while. They must be avoiding me like SH!T! I got ma PC Board for ma Power supply project today and, I finally was given a print-out of my results for the past two semesters. I thank God for giving me a CGPA of 3.72 and 3.79 for the past two semesters. If it gets better this season, may Glory be to God.
I am getting into contacts that might gel in the very near future. I am so glad to be an instrument of hope to many folks outta there. God is meeting ma needs in amazing wayz. I can face tommorrow without fear 'cos HE lives!

No comments: