Sunday, April 10, 2005

purported coincidence!

This shit really gave me trouble to post yesterday. It happens that I write lotta stuffs and it disappears into a crowd of bytes. Often times I don't bother about it 'nemore but this time I decided to type again. I had no idea I was posting the same stuff twice! I was deciding which one to delete when the idea of letting both live crawled in.
I am amazed on the how my flow of thoughts while composing this post synchronises no matter how many times I had to type without reffering to the original write-up in any way. The idea and style still remains though there is a bit of improvisement in the general layout. Comments about the similarity of both will be appreciated if you care!
Once bitten twice shy isn't that what they say? I would never learn the 'save while you type' fable. God help me but save you....paces out.

No comments: