Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Weak-end!

A lotta things have happened lately. I can't believe it was just a weekend. It feels like the stress of a leap year is being put in one weekend! How can she handle it?
Everything went on fine and bubbly until dusk. I got to play football under the rain. Thanks to ma dedication for ma 'sweet' team. On getting home, I got no idea what was lurking about waiting to prey on me. Itz all good! I can be good meat sometimes but, God gave me meat for strength to be eaten. hah!
Had to move out when I got home at about 12:40am to learn that our contract had expired and that wez got to quit by noon the next day. I needed to be out by 7am the following dawn and wooldn't be back until late in the noon so, the only option left was to put away the stuff somewhere and crash for tommorrow. It never happened. I did not close ma eyes for more than 30 mins before I realised it was Saturday!
The Futsal tournament was going on good until ma team mates started fcuking around, I almost regreted taking the trouble. Lesson learnt! Ma escapades was just commencing. Hopped on the next bus to the College's hall. Thought to see the bitches but they were bitching somewhere else, thanks to telecommunication, I could get in touch before I got stranded. The night wasn't long enough for me. I Had 9hours of good sleep to account for. I cheated!
Got up again wondering what time it was and where ma Cell was. I never could comprehend 'newayz. Soccer match really sucked, I couldn't have been more happier when Grete came to fetch me just 20mins into he game. She was a savior!
All sweaty, I felt so uncomfortable the first few minutes in Church. It all went good and later we were chatting away over lunch. God bless these guyz.
Ma God! I slept like some fool with ma mouth dripping loose the whole afternoon when I should have been reading up for the time I wasted doing irrelevant but useful things over the weekend. I could feel ma nerves scream SLEEP! Helped ma housemates move their shit into some other space and ma body told me I had over-clocked ma system and crashed!
I couldn't sleep, study, eat as ma abdomen ached like shit! Almost every hole in ma body was releasing stuffz and it went on for hours until I could literally feel ma stomach empty and there was not much I could have done....
.....then I saw the dawn and kne that everthing was under absolute control. To God be the glory!

No comments: