Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Fluids

Now, If you must know, I really suck in fluids. After a steamy session of balling, I decided to chill ma boiling nerves. The ice creams and cold water wouldn't make-do so I took a step further, ripped off ma clothes and jumped into the pool!
By the time I am writing this, I must have stayed in ma apartment for more than 5 months but I could vividly say that I have used the pool about three times within this span of time. This has nothing to do with Hydrophobia. I just can't seem to find ma way in fluids....ma bad!
Itz pretty much shameful so I always snorkel in the pool only 'nicodemosly' and when I do, I just stay in awhile. I wish I could do much in large water bodies but...wishes ain't got wings ain't that what they say? They say drink much water, this I try to do except when I am in the swimming pool but, why do I keep peeing each time I try to live healthy?
Kid bruder hollared at me last night over transmissions lines and I couldn't be much happier. We talked at length after staying numb for some while and the fact that I woke up 10mins to 9am when ma class was at 9am could attest to this.
I am always very blurry when I miss more than 20mins of serious lecture in the dawn. It takes me like the whole day to make it up. I try!
I am getting dry, so I had to gulp down 2 slices of tuna sandwiches at some fancy eatery in college. Itz all good! I used the lunch money mama gave me to cab to college today. Maybe I'll learn to wake up early so I can bounce to college instead of riding. Don't you question, itz healthy!
Drink at least 20 cups of fluids everyday and......walk to college with me I sometimes feel bored....Nah! I think the conclusion, like Cristine would say to her decision to cycle to college is, ....Itz healthy! dun tap that!

No comments: