Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Temporary Graves...

I never knew how big KDU was! It took me about 30 mins fucken to be able to locate my Modulation and Transmission class today. When I finally got there, the lecturer had started babbling in his unique indian accent. I learnt some things about him though, Hez got real stuff! Had it been his accent was not so messed up, He'd be one of the best tutors around here..plus, hez got a load of patience too!
One of the most amazing spectacular things happened today...It rained 'cats and dogs' in the morning. This could be said to be an omen for those who can afford to stay for more than 20hours per day under the Airconditioner here in this tropical marshland but for people like us who like it the old fashioned way, it was a shower of blessing. You'd never know how sweet sleep is until you find out itz raining in the dawn of the day. Lotta efforts might be thrown into line just to get you outta your 'temporary grave'. Not to talk of getting a cold shower too. Itz kindda weird here that after immediately after some serious rainfall in the morning, there was this serious shine ass well. I almost stuffed maself to take the cold that was apparent but it was not to be. The only good weather that exists here is the one inside the cars or conditioned classrooms. Our college library is wasting in itz effort to be a study area. I think It would serve a better purpose as a sanctuary for murdered aqua-creatures. Why does it have to be that cold?
Classes were OK but at a point, I thought ma Modulation and Transmission lecturer was singingus some lullabies, I could help 'nodding'. I gotta go for this silly Football meeting thingy, pray no body kisses ma ass or there might be some whooping!

No comments: