Saturday, April 23, 2005

toot Part II

It never happened....I did it! I was so happy when I found out that I could fiddle with ma biro till the end of the exams. I must have wrote for a thousand kilometers!
The hot sun of Friday afternoon saw me battling with the traffic trying to fix all the plans I had for the week before the weekend really dawned. Celcom offcie was first. I needed to get ma number back so I tripped there. Despite the fact that I lost my Subsciber Identification Module (SIM) Card, I was able to get a new SIM after a very short period of interviewing. I think that was the best service I have had from humans in this part of the Globe. The rest had been by Machines. Yeah! For once I did not have to wait for five hours to dump '5pinks' in the safe, I opted to store it in the machine instead and was amazed at how much I could trust that thing.
To get the components for ma PSU Project, I had to tour the whole of the 'silicon valley' for hours. I finally got at it and at a holy price too. I thought that being a colored might mare me but it didn't. I ate like a starving Lion at KFC and made it home before it rained. Got some bling(damn! A brotherz not too broke for a bling man!)
Think it ended?....NO! Another round of adventure continued at ONE U, we browsed the Bookshop like we were academics, took out a bag of books, caught a movie, left the Cinema at 2:30am with a sleeping baby and a soiled diaper! Think that was fun? ....It was BUMP!

No comments: