Friday, October 22, 2004

201004 Diary

Wednesday was very much indeed a great day. It all started out as 'just' another day but things took shape pretty early enough.
My first class was cancelled but I used the free time wisely by keeping 'crush' company. Furthermore, my letter came in. Damn! I have been expecting this stuff like for some while now, Thank God it finally docked.
Things went on pretty fine despite the fact that all the classes today were fcuked. Sat back and laughed at another as this pretty thing kept 'yours truly' company.
Went off to KFC to break fast with Mohamad and Erum ( i just happened to fast today). Moe and Naddoy joined us afterwards. Had pretty swell time and kept people staring at our direction- We niggas are used to causing scenes....tsk.....
Thatzit! The remaining part of the day and part of next was spent watching Tv and getting online. Naddoy and Moe sent me back by 'bout 3am and I hit me bed again.......
...and there was evening and there was morning,....another DAY!

No comments: