Friday, October 08, 2004

Goose day

Perfect days are had to come by so when they do, I do not forget to remember to thank Jah! I had not so perf. day everything seemed to not go on the way i planned. This reminds of the fact that I may make me plans but God determines my steps... at the end of the day, I saw that there is purpose in everything. A blessing in every dissapointment!
Trying to please friends is not waht I was after today..matter of factly, I didn't really care how they took my actions or my words. I just make sure I am pointing out towards the truth and damn the consequence!
Adviced a couple of friends harshly. Don't know how they gonna take it but whatever...thatz been said and done.I just wasn't feeling me the whole of today. Perhaps that answers why I didn't really place what beloved Mr. Fu was galbing in his Definite Intergral Class. Got to miss my Electric Circuit class for the first time. Obtained permission to play Soccer for my school. My mood went into the game but, thanks gees..We managed to prop-up a draw.
Missed two unknown calls which is most likely to be kid-Bruhz while still at game. So mad, I rushed online but still no mail appears to be coming in from that part of the world. Oh help me GOD!
...But I learnt a very valuable lesson today....."whatever happens, dear Stripers and Playas...may the Lord give you peace".....and I had it! I learnt to feel what it is like to win...NOT!

No comments: