Friday, October 08, 2004

"Whatz the Logic in that?"

Dawn paving way for the sunlight, I viewed this incidence from the panes of my 6th floor appartment.
This refuse truck was carrying away the already full trunk of refuse. I watched faithfully. I love seeing technology and science being put into play. The truck reverses and 'jacks' the trunk onto the truck and as it drives away I see a piece of tissue paper fly out of the "dreba's" side windscreen.
Apparently, this guy who is supposed to clean up the mess is littering the more! The poor guy zooms off! whoa! what a sight for a good Thursday! I pondered over this issue as I busied my self for college. He is driving off the refuse to god-knows-where, yet he keeps on throwing off some-more! whatz the logic in that? Might be that he wants the refuse to accumulate so he can gather it and drive it off on the next trip.....humans!
This brings me to another story of the Scorpion and the Turtle...hahaha..story time kids! This Scorp needs a ferry to the other side of the shore and solicits the assistance of Mr. Turt; Mr Turt responds, " No way! you are definitely going to end up stinking me and I will drown.
Hahahaha...Scorp laughs....If I stink you, you will drown and so will I......now, "what the logic in that?".
Rest-assured Turt. asks Scorpio to hop-on. Half way through the sail, dear Turt receives this kiss....tsk Scorpio had decided against his promise..while both are drowing Turt with the last breath cries out, "Whatz the logic in your action now?" Scorp replies....there is no Logic in this my good friend....It is just my habit - I STING!
Perhaps people don't just see this 'logics'....itz their habit! We are gonna have to live with that.
I walk pass the streets and see unwanted refuse dumps...sometimes they are quite near to the designated refuse pick-up points but people just enjoy dumping it where they think is best! I observe that Refuse trucks frequent this areas and find Refuse bins empty but the surburbs filled. Now letz not dwell on this. It doesn't make sense does it? Don't tell me that the cost of discarding this refuse is so high that people resort to taking the alternative. I saw a post on somebody's gate saying " please take away".....what was this to take away?......some pieces of unwanted wood.....begging people to take away now huh! It was so useful...keep it!
You will see pieces of half lit cigars flying outta the windows in vehicles even though waste pockets are availble in most of these automobiles. Some people should just remain in 'Kampungs'. Preaching civilisation wouldn't just do!
As it is, you might want to quit asking for Logics in people's wierd actions.....Habits are had to change. Don't you think?

No comments: