Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Blessings in disguise

I was really looking forward to Monday, I had this silly study break that seemed to last forever. Deep down inside, I knew I was not really going to enjoy monday as I should. A couple of factors amount to this. Firstly, it's the thought that I might miss some friends who might be starting their holidays consecutively(when did I get fonds of these buds like this!), My friends are on this Fast, so, tsk...everyone very 'blurry' wan. Plus..... there are a couple of burning issues that I am yet to deal with( I choose not to talk it).
I am in this bad mood. I try to hide it but my frame betrays me as it 'just' hangs. WhenI had the news that the merit scholarship I applied for did not come through as expected, I wasn't much worried because I was expecting 'bad' things to happen today.
This are the list of 'bad' things that happened:
  • My merit scholarship application wasn't granted. That has more to do with prejudice than silly policies.
  • I carelessly missed 4marks out of 15 in my semi-conductor test one( I am so grossed...I shouldhave scored the 15!)
  • My international speed-post mail hasn't still arrived after about 11days now.
  • I got wind that I might lose a lot of marks in my Electric circuits test as well...plus, The silly class today was so fcuken boring.
  • I did not make an earlie move so I couldn't get enough time to help some pretty lass that needed it.

The good thing that happened today, is that I will live to tell my story! This things won't break me, It will MAKE me instead!

When things like this happen, it is just an alerter that goodies are enroute my trail

I long to blog more on a couple of interesting and intellectual stuffz but don't you think I should get-off and cry!

No comments: