Saturday, October 23, 2004

Whatz fun?

I have had it in torrents these days. Things have happened that is worthy of mention and I am doing just that!
My Thursday had a part II. I thought it was all over when folks started leaving college but I was so wrong. The day was just beginning!
My School decided to treat us to a sumptous dinner after a thorough week of sports. It was good to have something free from my school at least. The certificate I had - though they spelt my father's name as 'Mathhew' instead of 'Matthew'( This will bring me to Grammar in KDU!), was my second in th last few months. Think I should be happy with them? ..Nah...They denied me of my right to merit scholarship and it will take one to forgive them.
I ate as I was on food scholarship and left with enough energy to make it to the Promotions and Advertising Department on the 2nd floor.
Yep. My friends were taking some shots for KDU and I decided I should spend the rest of my boring day watching them have their photos taken. Mohamed was looking gorgeous! His girlfriend must have been very proud. We went on and on and we did not leave until the rain would subside enough for Vanessa to drop us off at Tariq's. If you need to know the aftermath, Tune into 9TV...........................peace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday is always a day to behold. I feel so lazy that it bothers even those around me. You can't help it guys, I got ma life to live..yoh'll know what I am saying?
My stupid class ended rather early. I felt at a point like slapping some dumb arsehole who will not shut up for Mr. Siva to continue lying to us about some Telecomm shit.
"H" had ma phone so I couldn't retrieve Zah's contact to shout out at her. Who cares! She could have the goddamn phone for all I care! Tried to study but got carried away by these shortyz.you know they won't let this nigga be!
CF was great! There was this charimatic and youth-oriented speaker but I missed part of her. I didn't miss lunch. NO! hahaha.....'yakit!' I am not fasting wan...
Sat with some drop-dead pretty things and talked about God-knows-what for hours. Things been happening that yoh'll better not hear. But some sisters in College are really nice people.
Table tennis was the next option when the beauties homed. Damn! I was surprised I still had form. I told you guys I am good with the balls. Ping pong is one 'o 'em. I beat two guys silly and they couldn't game my balls....kept smacking 'em away from the bed....sorrry table...hahaaha..We have this other ball on tables guys!.....I was sweatin profusely and decided to quits.
I really gotta shut up here. For those of you would be so dumb to read this shit....tsk...bea with me.....This is the much that happens to a Playa in less than 24hours. Plus for the last time....I ani't that kind of playa...I play different balls

No comments: