Saturday, October 09, 2004

Events of a wacked week

Itz been a long long week. Having to take part in the just concluded Sports Carnival took a great sap on me. Surfice it to say that I was very dissapointed when I did not get even a single (3 bucks!) medal after 'bout a week's toil. I really had to hook on the power of dissapointment to get going.
Things happened that would have flickered my balance but I held on tight with a zest that defied drop-downs. The finale of the sports thingy left me heaving a great sigh of relief. I could now sleep my eyes out but should I? There are tons of side-kick characters that decided otherwise but I comforted myself with the fact that 'troubles come and troubles go'....'when the goin' gets tough, the tough gets goin'. I ramped on....200mph.
I was out to do 'naythings that would confuse my moods with excitement. After letting my team down during a penalty shoot-out, I really was pissed than thought they were! Siva missed a damned turn and we had to do the 'rounds' for about 13km! Bruhz called and my damned battery went down on him! Gosh! Was today cursed or what? Dropped my kits and next destination was Bintang Walk. Watching 'ninjas' take a walk with thier 'things'. Assumed to have fun while in the real sense I was fumming. ZOUK Kl capped it! I couldn't imagine it that I was swearing to this Techno beats as if I was high on esctacy, and I kept perambulating for hours until the wee hours. I rooved as if I was trying to justify ma 45bucks....god have mercy!
I must have gone-down deep seeing that I did not hear the alarm on my phone go off almost twice! I need to run for my school at 9:30am. Itz 9:00am and I just woke up from bed. Somehow I made it there before the race commenced but didn't still participate. When I homed at 4:0pm without nothing to show except for a nu T-shirt and a bowel full of snacks, I hit ma bed. I was not up until the next morning! I wish the unusual long hours of sleep could erase the memoirs of a wacked-week but it didn't!
The best part was that kid-sister called! dammit! how long has it been?...10months, 14months?.....but I have not heard from this beauty in a pretty long while, we yapped until she was 'bout tears. The rest of the weekend was spent crashing, jacking and dieting. I could think of nothing to do to keep away this boredom! Next week will be worse except sumthing happens. I am having this damned study week!...tsk,...who needs it newayz?
Pray I survive it and I'll see you in a while.

No comments: