Friday, October 08, 2004

Dooms day!

Recently, I read in one of the National Dailes about a Belgian woman who lit-up herself because she was denied the right to open a shop by the authorities. I really don't know my stand but the authorities should be smart enough to know that they will have to face the consequences of some of their decisions. Didn't they pay for her recuperation in the Hospital?....'whatz the logic in that?'
A few strange things have happened that I have lost my capacity for wonderment! Grand fathers screwing grand children, Mothers throwing off kids out of 17th floors, People blowing off themselves alongside others, husbands butchering their one-time sweethearts, nerds assualting a cook for singing, mothers slaying their grand daughter, supposedly driving away evil spirits...and the list continues to infinity.
We're living in a cold-cold world if I may borrow the words of my icon...R. Kelly. Fake people, fake buddies, fake friends. Everything we see is fake in a way. Somebody professes love but is actually faking lust. Somebody is dying of loneliness but is faking Solitude. Your guards are down but you're faking everythings aight....Fake smiles are all over the hood.
I hear these news and I take it like any other story....it doesn't strike a chord no more. I just live with the fact that none of this evils shall come nigh my dwelling....and it doesn't! Girls don't wanna go out no more because the fear they might get 'jacked'....If I were a jacker, I wouldn't jack some of them cause they don't have the endowments..yet they are the ones that worry the most! They live in this absolute fear that walking alone is totally not safe...what a world? haven't we heard of tales where this evil comes right to where they think is safe? We could just live our lives fearlessly...some of these fears birth when we are so enthralled by it.
....to be uncontinued

No comments: