Thursday, October 07, 2004

tu es' Miracles'

Whoa!
I was just hoping I lay claims on today's miracle and I did! Some days don't just end normally. Something abnormal happens. Yu better not be too busy to notice.
Wandered off to sri KDU for my soccer match with this feeling of unsatisfaction, there was something amiss and I knew it! I just could hold it.
Game went on fine and tiring... had to support my defence, flank the left wing as well as strike damn! you need to see this guy panting...the funny thing is that the fans are cheering! - tsk...Crazy aight? I really gotta work on endurance...thatz my major set-back now. That notwithstanding, I was able to net one ball! - again...not my BALLs.
Itz half time and we are one goal upfront and Phone rings!....dammit!~ I have been expecting this godamn call for so long. Thank gees it came at last. I couldn't really place whatever Kid-bruhz was saying but me-feels good things are coming me way soon.
I went into the second half with this attitude and supported my team to come out 4goals richer. We won again!... You know, we are having this Arsenal genes - We need to win all our games for the league without concealing any goals...pray we keep our course.
Dr. Krishna has the wheels and destination? KDU college! I need to send this urgent mail to Kiddo and do some other unfinished business. Called up Zah to say 'Bullshit!'- sometimes you makes calls and really don't know why you did!( nah! I just missed my friends)....Holla! I met -up with my very good homie Clemente. This dude really understands the bond of homies..."blood is thicker than cum dun-Son". I really appreciate your budship man. Yeah My friend also used this phrase on me today....I think the reason we live is to affect lives..the minute we done we're home! Don't just get "done" so soon.
I really got lotz of stuffs to write these days but I really can't sit ma fat arse down to caress my lovely keyboard. Pray I get horny soon, then we can go rounds n' rounds .....hahahah. I think about this stuffz when I am offline and DONT write them down..the minute I am online...they escape my cranium into free space.
Don't tell anyone...but I am outta here...if you keep seeing any words on your screen, you are either halucinating or both.........

No comments: