Sunday, October 03, 2004

wet - dreams....

The first of October hinted me that this month is gonna be Bomb! I forgot to remember that it was my National Day! Yeah in Jungle that I am from, 1st October, 1960 happens to be the day that the British decided we were smart enough and had to relinguish their rude grip on yours truly's fatherland. We became an Independent Nation!
Perhaps I wouldn't have forgotten it too abruptly if I was patriotic enough....nah.....better things happen and you forget the ones that are better- not! I recently received a phone call from my Embassy here inviting me to join some commerative thingy on the 2nd of Ocotber(wow! thatz today!)...tsk...this people don't know that it costs 28bucks 90sens to go to and fro Ampang park!
Whatever...I am just in a bad shape now and bruhda dontz have 30bucks to waste. Reel out the names.....and I still won't make it there!
I really had favor on the first day....though it was a long one - I had to out by 8:30pagi only to be in at 12:30tengah-malam. Yet, I got blessed. With drowzy eyez I hit bed after shoving my laundry into the machine. I never got it out until morning.....slept ever so soundly and sweetly.
Yeah! I had this dream - the kind you know that is not real and don't want to wake up either because you don't want to wake to realise that. But I tell you it was the sweetest dream I've had in a long time. It was about a girl if you need to know(but it was not wet, I SWEAR!)...permit me to pause at that. Some dreams should just come true. I have not woke up ever so happy as today. I was kindda wondering why and then I remembered the dream very vividly - something that seldom happens.
8:05am...
I took ma laundry outta the machine and put them up to dry properly and headed for College....got to get serious with books baby! Had breakfast on Clemente and saw a glimpse of my very good friend Zahara glowing from a distance(yeah! shez lovely when shez on yellow), Called her up to show some love..shez having this marriage thingy and had to leave in a jiffy. Good I gotta continue work...I meant study. That is all that happened until this minute if yoh'll care to know..I'll be filling you in on events later. For now, I got dates with Mr. Lo and Mr. Roberto.....plus, I ain't gay!
So stay outta harmz way; if you happen to still be in doubt,.......FCUK!

No comments: