Monday, October 25, 2004

Stupid

I set no itineraries on weekends. I know anything can happen. I just go with the turf. Yeah! It blew me to this welding ceremony this weekend and I came back head spinning with many unanswered questions. Trying relax and slip into oblivion, Friend rings me up and says to spend the weekend at Kl. I got ready and wa whisked away the minute I sheded my 'welding' apparels. It's nice to be away from boring Pj for a couple of hours.
Everything I did seemed not right or totally wrong. I saw myself regretting every silly action taken. I was really mad at me. I did things as stupid as making phone calls when I actually didn't have what to say or is it...... forgotten what to say? Tell me I am infatuated and you are not far from being true. I was at the verge of breaking down a much cherished relationship. Somehow, I managed to keep things in shape not after surfering the shame of being a complete stooge.
I didn't have much fun except that I played 'real' football and 'lepaked' until my stomach ached for holiday. That was not to be as my friend made sure I ate all that was served(..reminds me of mum). If you don't see me add sommore flesh, something's either wrong with your eyes or with ma hormones. Got to meet a few 'kpods' and rested after braiding another friends hair. Damn..I never thought I could braid Asian hair! It'z so goddamn slippery and wouldn't hold even when I resorted to using gel and tying it.....I ain't no pro aight?
A couple of hours more, I left this shorty beaming with smiles and ready to show whoever cared the following morning that she was black too. She looked lovely with braids on and reminded me of my baby "ALICIA KEYS....damn..I love that girl so goodly.
That was by the way. What ever else happened is not so important or I just wouldn't say but trust me! Nothing bad happened aight except that I had to be about my business a bit too often.....gotta have space for sommore shit. I am a good bad boy remember!~hahahaha*dumb one*

No comments: