Monday, October 04, 2004

AIDS day!

Mond-Day! was great! or was it tiring? Therez been tons of activities goin on in college these days that guy is so distracted and unserious with lectures. Today there was this thing on AIDS and I spent most of ma days in the smoking zone watching some fcukers do shit under the blazzing sun! I began wondering....'who needs a tan now?'. It was fun though trying to think that we are having fun when we were in fact being fcuked.
Can you gurgitate this? I have an Electric Circuit test by 2:30pm and I am still in the smoking zone cheering my friends to defeat in this silly futsal thingy.tsk...thank God I did not score hundred in the test! Yeah...I kindda deserved to, but I lost a few marks to distraction and stuff. Then came this point where I felt the Circuits were analysing me 'stead of the other way round..I humbly gave in ma papers.
Next destination was Sri KDU. Rode with Siva to the field for the Match against the Staff...We won with a 4:0 margin yet I did not score any goals! imagine if I did! the staffz would have then had to order 'baskets' ...hahahaha.
Amidst all the fun, I felt I was missing something, someone...no! this does not happen to me but yeah! I realised after she missed called me that I had not seen her for the whole day! When did I start having this kindda 'feelings?' I tried to shove that outta my mind and game..I somehow wish she was there to watch me play with balls. I definitely would have needed some "discouragement!"
....Now the day is over, night is drawing near....and the game had to pause...but we still won!
The off-coming of today was that I was so hungry and tasty that I lost ma last 1bucks to a machine! Why are this vending companies stationing machines that steal? ...and I'll write about that later. I got to see how my guys are doing downstairs. Chaos!

No comments: