Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Calculus....

"When the process does not fit in the product, change the product"......Thatz the quote for today courtesy of dear Mr. Fu....But ma question was how about changing the process?.....'also can'! ....dogggy might do the magic! hahahaha
You might put this phrase to motion using any senarios but the one we are focussing here is not the kindda 'product' and 'process' you folks know about... This is Differential Calculus! He needed to put it in this way for dummies like me to hold grib to whatever he was spitting.
I can't believe that I was looking forward to his class! Iam NOT fond of him aight? Itz just that I learn a lot of stuff after each of his class..he doesn't leave out the salient points. I can't believe that I was so eager to see her that when she appeared, I really did not want to! Hugs and stuff did and 'love' was sent across.
Tuesday is one of those lazy days where I have to lurk in bed till late in the day to have the first class but I was determined to make it early to college today perhaps, I might study! I did not make it there until I made some pancakes and received this quit-notice call from the guy who is technically my landlord. Me-thinks it time to relocate man!
...So I slumbered in the scorching sun to college. Somehow, I so wanted to be in college, the next minute, I so wanted to get outta college..You could never forcast these things. and I needed this mood to make-for Norton and Thevenin's Theorems to slip in my cerebelum....they never did!
Things and things happened and I am sitting here trying to wild-away time. Todayz favor wa that I got fronted and was able to make sum 'o ma serious buds smile...keep on smiling and I'll see you in while...

No comments: